Here's my story:
- I was born and raised on the prairie of Illinois.
- I graduated from Columbia College in downtown Chicago.
- I pretend to take photos every now and then, here's proof.
- I lived in Israel for a year. Saw this in person. This is the best hummus in Israel.
- I lived in remote Southwest Alaska for 3 years; Bristol Bay to be exact. The place has no roads into or out of town. It's also one of the most beautiful places on Earth.
- Previously, I worked as the Program Director for a rad public radio station.
- I've reentered society, where I currently work as the Online Content Manager for KTVA 11 News in Anchorage. Check us out!
Any questions? Click the 'Contact Me' button on my homepage. I love hearing from random people.